- This event has passed.
IHEEM Healthcare Estates Online (Webinar)
9. October 2020 / 13:30 – 14:30
As a professional working in the healthcare sector, particularly during this COVID-19 pandemic, you need to keep up to date with the numerous innovations happening right now. Therefore, this year’s Healthcare Conference takes place as a webinar.
The impact of Coronavirus and COVID-19 disease has changed our collective outlook. Dealing with the threat as well as our safety, health and wellbeing are the significant issues of today. It has been concluded by IHEEM and Step Exhibitions that it is in the best interest of all parties to reschedule Healthcare Estates to next year. However, IHEEM is giving you the opportunity to Stay Connected through their webinars. Keep Informed about how innovation played a major part in meeting the significant healthcare engineering and estates challenges raised by the global pandemic. Hear from expert speakers in a series of live and on-demand webinars designed to help bring the content of this year’s Healthcare Estates Conference to your screen.
In cooperation with EUHPN, walkerproject has been given the opportunity to presents the following two cases:
- Functional design of a GP group practice – application of international best practices with the following contents:
- Introduction to a approach of integrated facility design.
- The final process from the patients point of view.
- Presentation of the main three layouts.
- Outlook of the current state of the building process.
- The initiative Relocate, Repurpose, Reorganize (EUHPN Webinars) presents its project with the following contents:
- The genesis and rationale of the project.
- First steps – capturing the spectrum of response in the hospital sector.
- Refining and broadening the scope of the project – resilience as the organizing principle, applied to space, systems, staff and supplies.
- A summary of the two webinars to date – cases and lessons learned.
- The field guide: what it is, who it is for, how people can contribute.
- A trail for webinars 3 and 4.