CAS in “Healhcare Leader Excellence MiG”
9. September 2022 – 23. June 2023
The health care system is undergoing structural change. For leaders from health organisations, this means driving their own development on a personal level and increasing the effectiveness of their own actions.
This course is aimed at leaders from health organizations who want to work hard on themselves. The aim is to integrate knowledge and skills on the basis of the latest findings on leadership effectiveness. The programme is also aimed at people from abroad. The admission is generally based on a university degree and several years of professional experience in the healthcare sector as well as management experience.
After this course you will:
- have a deeper understanding of the lean approach and other innovation-related leadership approaches,
- have introduced core elements of the “Operational Excellence” construct in your area of responsibility,
- setting and enforcing priorities in your area of responsibility correctly,
have successfully completed a change project,
- solve everyday operational and personnel problems in a timely manner,
- a culture of continuous change,
- have introduced a data-based feedback culture,
- commit employees to measurable goals,
- use Coaching-Kata safely,
- have established a robust daily operation and
- be able to introduce innovations faster.
A university degree and several years’ professional experience in the healthcare sector as well as management experience in management functions or in the strategic body of healthcare organisations are required for admission.
The range of further training courses is aimed at the top management in the healthcare sector, for example members of the management of healthcare organisations or hospital directorates. This includes management physicians, senior nursing staff and executives from the support areas and staff functions.
The offer is directed not only at managers from Switzerland, but also from abroad.
Registration deadline is 30 November 2019.